Elm Lodge

Grade II Listed Building

Elm Lodge blue plaque zoomed

Elm Lodge – 1808

This listed Regency House was occupied by Dr. Parrott, a village doctor, in the early 19th century, and for a short time by the artist, Sir William Nicholson. The curved canopy over the entrance door is a typical feature of this period.

Elm Lodge

Elm Lodge and milestone

Merton Memories Photos

1962

Advertisements