18 and 20 Church Road

It was locally listed in February 1991, by Merton Council, who note:

This is a pair of two storey semi detached houses, which are thought to date
from around 1860. The style of the buildings suggests an effort to reflect the
classical style of the adjacent older house at 14/16 Church Rd. The materials
used include stock brick, and a slate roof. Apart from a fairly superficial
relationship to the adjacent building at no 14/16, the style of this building does
not relate particularly closely to that of other buildings in the vicinity. The main
features of interest are the double pile gabled roof, the round headed brick
arches over the front doors, and the 16 pane wooden sash windows. No
significant alterations are evident.

Photo taken May 2016

Photo taken May 2016