Road off east side of Streatham Road, presumably built at the same time as Caithness Road.
In the 1915 street directory, houses on the west side were numbered odd from 1 to 109 and on the east side, even from 2 to 108. Included with residents were:
10, William Archelaus L.M.S.S.A.Lond., physician and surgeon
42, John Felix Laker, French servant’s registry office.
See Merton Memories photo from 1924.
World War 1 Connections
Captain John Henry William Forster
Maps are reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.