No longer exists. The Sadler Close housing estate was built over it, the name being kept for one of the blocks, Gladstone House.
The Mission Hall seen in the map of 1952 was opened in 1939, see Merton Memories.
From Croydon Rural District Authority Minutes read in the Local Studies Centre at Croydon library, the following plans were approved:
– Mr JM Pitt of Mitcham to erect four houses Gladstone Road, Mitcham
Youth Club details in 1949 Youth Handbook.
World War 1 Connections
Private William Richard Angliss
Maps are reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.