House in Cedars Avenue until 1950s/60s when demolished and Imperial Gardens developed.
Occupants from directories
1898 : Rev. W.M.C. McALLISTER
1915 : Benjamin GREEN
1925 : Ernest Frank RICHARDSON
From the Church Times, 2nd November, 1900, page 486 :
Wanted nurse, lady or ordinary, to three little girls in a clergyman’s family. Little washing, nurseries. State remuneration, which must be moderate. Mrs McAllister, Radstock, Mitcham, Surrey.
Maps are reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.